Black Pink Daisy


      Finally, I have the time to upload some of my outfit of the day. Been away for a while because of my Uni life, but November is gonna be ended and I'm welcoming December very happily because that's when my Uni semester break before the final exam on January.


      Honestly, my Uni outfit isn't this great. I mean, I look very casual and only wear something that comfy and not too much because my focus is always on my assignment. Maybe I will take some ootd while I'm in class so you can see how miserable my eyes look like, quite blaming the "spending all night long doing assignment" thing 😉.


      This is my going out to hang out kind of outfit so I took more time to pick out something nice and a little bit chic rather than my casual only style on Uni time. Even though my Uni is very artistically pleasing for an ootd shot, but my energy has already been drawn by the whole assignment, student meeting and all the class attending. 


How was your day at school or University? 
What kind of outfit you like to wear on your daily student life?
Tell me more on the comment section below.

sign amira

8 comments :

  1. Great post Dear

    Would You like follow each other? :)
    http://theloth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thank you for stopping by,
      I already following you :)

      Delete
  2. double what it turned into within the 12 months 1995 in only twenty-5 years. not a truely reassuring truth, is it.For people who are required to maintain their private fitness, the use of the right products of domestic fitness care system is vital to live longer and enjoyably.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/legendary-beard/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, very nice outfit and great pictures :)

    do you want to follow each other on gfc? if yes, let me know on my blog and i will follow you back :) have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. only the most beautiful are meant for a perfect beauty like you! jadegownshop occasional dress with jkt reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes