Nautical Valentine's Day

valentine's day
amira rahayu pratiwi

Happy Valentine's dayimage
I'm doing a nautical that a little bit different, 
using pastel and bright colors to add more fun for a Valentine's day.
My mom has a lot of clothes that doesn't fit in her anymore. So as a good daughter, i'm reusing those old clothes. In this outfit, i'm using her peach skirt and transparent belt. Mixed with my own lime green sweater and striped top.


nautical
Thank you mom for lend me your clothes and being a good photographer todayimage

valentine's day makeup
For make up, just a simple pink eye liner and gold eyeshadow, then natural pink lipstick

I got the white necklace when i was in elementary school, such a long time ago..
It's kinda cute isn't it?

Tell me your favorite outfit and favorite moment on Valentine's day,
 in comment section belowimage
sign amira

7 comments :

  1. amazing ensemble
    you look gorgeous

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Noor for reading my blog,
    i'm following you back on Bloglovin
    let's keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outfit! It's very colour and perfect for this time of year.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Corinne :)
      pastel looks great in spring

      Delete
  4. thank you Sabrina :)
    i'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes