Liebster Award

I got an email notification last night, it's from Dhana (Hi It's Dana!)
She's nominated me for the Liebster award. 
Thank you Dhana ;D


I'm soooo happy, it's the first time someone nominated me for this award, i've been reading so many blogger that has been listed before. It's fun to know each other with this award. 

The Liebster award is an initiative designed 
to promote new or small blogs with less than 200 followers

THE RULES:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions which provided to yo by the person who nominated you
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)

My answers to Dhana's questions:
1. The reason you made a blog?
I love writing and being creative,
 that's why i made (two) blogs exatcly, so i can write things or ideas that pops in my head, 
you can visit my second blog about home decor at Crispy and Chic Decor

2. Beauty or Fashion?
Fashion, still learn more about beauty 

3. Red or Pink?
Red!

4. Who's your favorite Indonesian beauty blogger?
Stella Lee, so informative about the products she's reviewed

5. American or Korean makeup style?
Both, prefer korean makeup for daily routine

6. Celebrity girl crush?
Kwon Boa, Taylor Swift, Lily Collins

7. 5 makeup products you can't live without?
Lip balm, moisturizer, bb cream, mascara, lipstick

8. What place you want to visit?
Europe, especially Italy

9. Who's your favorite designer?
 Alexander Mcqueen, Betsey Johnson, Tex Saverio

10. Favorite Indonesian makeup brand?
Sariayu, they have traditional Indonesian theme every year

11. Do you like dancing? If yes, what kind of dancing you do?
Yup! love dancing, mostly hip hop and k-pop


11 Random facts about me:

1. a kpop lover, it's been 9 years and i still update about them

2. In kindergarten i wanted to be an architect, 
that's why i'm choosing architecture as my major and now i kinda regret it,
 hahhaaha *torment by the assignment*

3. Want to be a movie director just because i love watching movies,

4. I'm a leo girl, beware, lol

5. Obsessed about statement necklaces

6. Cooking is one of my hobbies, i'm the home chef if my mom too lazy cooking for the whole family

7. My fave number: 17, i was born on that date

8. Creative person, like doing diy, painting, editing

9. Perfectionist all the way

10. Can't live without flower patterns on my wardrobe collection

11. Watching anime is my stress relief 

Blogs Nominees:
Greta : FLOURISH
Nathalie : LIVE LIFE AMOUR
Lizzie : LIZZIES STYLE
Rizky : MRHL'S

My question for the nominees:
1. The reason why you made a blog?
2. What is your favorite accessories?
3. Orange or Yellow? 
4. 3 things you will carried when kidnapped by alien?
5. Boots, sneakers, flat shoes or heels?
6. Any fashion bloggers or Beauty bloggers that inspired you?
7. Your favorite designer?
8. Any tips for people who just started their blog?
9. Places you want to live in?
10. What is your dream job? 
11. The best moment in your life from blogging?

Can't wait for all of the nominees to answer my question. 
If you have answered my questions 
please leave me the link to your blog post on the comment section bellow :)

sign amira

8 comments :

  1. hey thks for the nomination ya :)
    here is the link to my anwers http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    keep in touch
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amira i just nominated you for Liebster Award!
    Check on my post http://mrhls.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    Thanks,

    mrhls.blogspot.com
    mrhls.tumblr.com

    Rizky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rizky,
      i'll let you know when i'm posting my answer :)

      Delete
  3. yayyy sudah dijawab semua :D ah jd pgn belajar nari hip hop dan k-pop deh, tp kok kayanya susahhh ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku malah pengen banget bisa balet, hahha
      hiphop gampang-gampang susah, tapi asik kok untuk dipelajari ;)

      Delete
  4. Hai Amira, thanks for the nomination! :) Here's my answer! :)
    http://piccolettabelle.blogspot.com/2014/04/award-4th-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Dee,
      langsung cus ke blog mu :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes