Celeb - Inspiration : Taylor Swift Red Lips


taylor swift red lips

I love the way she used it. 
On the red carpet, album cover, daily life, that red lips becoming her trademark. 
And she got new short hair, i'm sooo like it. 


Usually I'm a natural / pinky lips person, never done any red lips when going outside. 
I think it's tooo fierce for me. 
But, I tried it and it's fine on me. 
Keep the rest of your makeup subtle.
Makes a cat eye on your eyes so your whole face will not looking too heavy.

How to wear a red lipstick ala Taylor Swift :

  • Draw on the outline of your lips with the liner.
  • Apply a smooth, even coat of lipstick to the complete surface of your lips. 
  • You can apply it directly out of the tube, or use a lip brush for a more precise application.
  • Blot with a tissue, then put a tiny amount of loose powder on your lips, 
  • after that apply another coat of lispstick so your red lipstick will last longer.


" I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright
If you keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright
If we just keep dancing like we're 22"
(Taylor Swift - 22)



do you have any tips for how to wear a red lisptick? 
tell me on the commenct section below

sign amira

14 comments :

  1. The red lips look gorgeous on you!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not a red-lippie kind of girl also because of the sexiness it exudes when you wear it, i just dont want to be sexy lol! but you wear it well! very pretty!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com
    Join to win 3 OASAP tees here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :)
      at first i'm not confident wearing red,
      it takes a lot of courage to do it , hahha

      Delete
  3. No tips but the red lipstick suits you beautifully honey.
    Happy Sunday
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amira! I just nominated you for Liebster award :)
    check it out :D
    http://dhanaxaviera.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hun:)
    I really love this post,it's very nice!
    Maybe we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog
      I'm following you via GFC :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous colour lippie on you! My tip for wearing red lippie is just wear it with pride :-)

    New follower and hope you can visit my blog/follow me too x

    Tia

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3459552/bellezza-babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tia,
      already following you via gfc and bloglovin :)
      keep in touch

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes