Birthday #170816



      I turned 24 last Wednesday, yay! Well its actually a mixed feeling for me, sad because I don't want to be old and happy because this year is where everything good happened to me unexpectedly. But one thing that's not yet changed for me is that I'm still single. Single and always mingle. Trying to find my alien. Hahahaha :P



      The fact about what happen in my life is quite interesting. I kept busying myself and doing a lot of different things that out of my routine or my personality which is challenging. I don't want just to wait for something good happened to me, I need to find and pursue it for my own happiness. 


      My wishes for my birthday is not much; I wish to be a better human being, I wish I could meet a lot of different kinds of people so I can learn from them, and I wish whatever the future hold I could face it with a big heart. 


     My birthday is quite laid back and nothing fancy. My friend is coming over to my house and giving me a donut as a birthday cake. Me and my mom making Fusilli with white sauce and broccoli for lunch. We ended up watching Running Man and talking about some celebrity gossip. I'm wearing a yellow stripe top with denim skirt from Berrybenka. The soft yellow sneakers from Coup D' Etat and smiley choker made the whole outfit having a 90's feels. 




I wish you all have a good day.
So what is your birthday look like? 
Tell me your story in the comment section below.

sign amira

14 comments :

  1. Hello dear,
    you have such a fantastic blog! And you look so cute!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know, it would be my pleasure!
    Hugs,
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Great look!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estás guapísima, me encanta el look, felicidades!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/08/20/rutina-de-pilates-estiramientos/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear,
    fantastic post!
    I'm following back (#94 "Aishe Raschid").
    Hugs,
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! ;oD

    You looks great!

    Have a nice weekend!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very cute skirt darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes