Movienspiration : Descendants


disney descendants

      I will admit something about my guilty pleasure. One of them is watching Disney channel when I need a comfort after I've got a very bad day or just for my leisure time, even though now I'm in my twenty. I'm a huge fan of High School Musical and Camp Rock back in my high school days. That's why I'm so excited when Disney announced that they have this new project about the descendants of every major heroes or villains, the continuity after the happily ever after phase of all Disney renowned films. 

      Last week, finally I got the chance to watch it. It is a good movie, I can't say anything less. Directed by Kenny Ortega, the one who previously known for High School Musical director, he has done a magnificent job in Descendants. The story is simple, but you can somehow relate to the characters traits and experiences. The musical sequence was captured beautifully, the whole dancing is awesome and the music, I can't wait to have their soundtrack album. Totally fun! I ♥ Descendants

      I am so pleased after that. Not to forget about their fashion style, I like the way each character has their own signature style. The rebels looking wild and free spirited with leather outfit, while the royals looking neat and graceful with preppy look. That's why today I picked out an outfit set inspired by Descendants characters. Enjoy ;)

descendants

  Synopsis:
   King Adam (Dan Payne) and Queen Belle (Keegan Connor Tracy) marry, unite the Disney kingdoms into the United States of Auradon, and are elected the leaders of the new idyllic kingdom. All the villains, sidekicks, and accomplices are forced after their defeat to live imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost, a forbidden island surrounded by a barrier that also inhibits magic.
      In present day Auradon, Prince Ben (Mitchell Hope), the teenage son of King Adam and Queen Belle, is about to ascend the throne. His first official proclamation offers a chance at redemption to selected trouble-making teenage children of villains from the Isle of the Lost: Carlos (Cameron Boyce), son of Cruella De Vil; Jay (Booboo Stewart), son of Jafar; Evie (Sofia Carson), daughter of the Evil Queen; and Mal (Dove Cameron), daughter of Maleficent. These villainous descendants are allowed into Auradon to attend a prep school alongside the teenage children of iconic Disney heroes. However, the evil teens are under pressure by their parents to help all the villains regain power by stealing the Fairy Godmother's magic wand. wiki

disney descendants style

      I found that the villains and their childrens wearing a jewel tone outfit. Deep purple, wine red, black and dark blue were used as their basic palette. They also painted the leather outfit which is a brilliant idea. 

Mal ( daughter of Maleficent )




Evie ( daughter of Evil Queen )

 


Jay ( son of Jafar )

   

Carlos ( son of Cruella De Vil )

  



auradon
auradon prep style

      By the color scheme, you can tell which set is representing who. For the royal characters, they are using a bright pastel palette from baby blue, royal blue, yellow and pink. The classic preppy style was used in here to reflect their gracious and goodness personalities.

Prince Chad Charming ( son of Cinderella & Prince Charming )

  

Prince Ben ( son of Belle & Beast ) 

  


Princess Audrey ( daughter of Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip )



disney descendants style
credit: descendants photos from disney.wikia.com

So have you watched it? 
What do you think about the stories and the characters in Descendants?
Which character style that you like the most?
Tell me in the comment section below.
sign amira

13 comments :

  1. Im looking forward to seeing this! I love watching disney shows and movies too!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it, have fun watching it! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Disney Channel ! And I really want to watch this movie !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, have a beautiful weekend dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have not seen it. But would love to see it :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ross, we already following each other on GFC :)

      Delete
  6. Hi dear! You have a nice blog:)
    Follow each other?
    Happy week,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex, I already following you :D

      Delete
    2. Following you back dear!
      Happy weekend,
      xoxo
      http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes