Birthday #170815



      A few weeks ago on 17th August is my birthday. I intended to do this post on that day, but it got delayed because I feel so tired and not in the mood for writing. Now I'm 23 years old. Old enough to say some wise words and old enough to have a mixed feeling about reality. 


      I was having a tough time in the past couple of years. Things that worse and not in my life planned had happened, somehow it affected my mental health. I got confused, and in that particular moment, I am furiously sad. 


      I got anxious, having a sleep deprived, I am mentally exhausted. I never told anyone about how I felt at that time. I don't want to burden the people that closed to me so I keep it on my own. I always said, "I am good, fine and everything okay" though this mantra making me denying more and more. Until that very moment. When I deeply can't deal with my own states. I need help and that's when I decided to put everything off. I need to pause my life at the very moment. 


      I took a semester off from Uni and back to my hometown. I need my family support. Then I rest for a lot of months, having a very slow life and not thinking anything. I started to feel better each day and I decided to change a couple of things. I changed my mindset, I am seeing things into a different perspective. That's when I felt that I grown up into an adult. I saw reality, I failed to handle it, but now I'm ready to tackle more difficult circumstances because now I'm stronger than I've ever been. 


      This year will be my healing moment and starting over things that I wanted to change. I have a very good feeling that some of my talents will be coming out nicely in a good way. Hopefully, It works wonderfully better :)


      My outfit on my birthday is a sweet monochromatic. Pairing a long black tule skirt with grey t-shirt from Nevada. Zebra pattern flat shoes from Polka Dot by Yongki Komaladi, and a pink fox bag. I put on a colorful statement necklace to brighten up the whole look.


      My best friend having a birthday surprised for me when we meet up at the Michelle Bakery near my home. The funny things is they actually messing things up and throwing the surprised in a very very clever way. They bought a lot of cake slices and they said it's all for them and I need to buy my own desserts, so without having any doubt, I bought my own cakes. lol 

   Then when Jemeng and I start a serious conversation about apartments things, Tia and Mamad in sneaky way lighting the candles under our table. Stupidly, I look at them with a dumb face and as far as they tell me this bts, Tia and Mamad modestly freaked out. But Jemeng caught my attention by asking apartments prices and I am so into apartments these days, so I focus on our conversation even more. Suddenly Jemeng said, "Jung, we actually really bad at doing such things as this" then all of them singing a birthday song while I'm agog. Totally surprised! They bring me the hello kitty cupcakes they bought a little while ago. Hahaha and at that time I was not knowing that it will be my birthday cake. XD
From left: Mamad, Tia, me and Jemeng

Mamad, me, Tia and Jemeng

So how you spend your birthday?? 
Did you celebrate it with your family and friends? 
How you overcome the bad circumstances in your life? 
Tell me on the comment section below. 
sign amira

20 comments :

  1. absolutely gorgeous outfits. in love with your look!
    happy birthday to you and wish you all the best.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look pretty on that Outfit.

    Followed u on bloglovin

    Visit mine monsieurdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't be too stressed dear! shopping always helps. Oh how I wish taking a semester off in my Uni is that simple :( I stressed a lot too actually. sometimes I can't even sleep due to my overthinking mind.

    Anyway, I'm following you now on GFC. Would you mind to follow me back? ;)
    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rizuna, I tried not to overthinking everything.
      We already following each other on GFC :D

      Delete
  5. There are always times in our lives where we stumble and fall. I experienced a pretty drastic state of depression a year back, but hey, I took a break, I came back and I'm good as new. I'm wishing you all the best for your 23rd year (you look younger than I do and I'm 18?!). Have a great great year ahead. <3

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you May! Yes I agree, we stumbled into many things but, as long as we don't give up, that's how life is. ♥

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures
    You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweetie my best wishes and blessings for you
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post :)
    Happy Sunday! :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty look! love your bag so much!

    Happy belated birthday!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so adorable on your birthday. Your birthday bash sounds quite simple yet affordable. At one of the most popular venues Chicago I also threw grand party on my 16th birthday. I would also share the pictures on my weblog that I am going to start soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steven, I would love to read your story soon :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes