Pink Floral Top

pink floral top

      When you grow up, I think we do have a dream which we want to be in our future. When I was in kindergarten, I said I want to be an architect so I could build a beautiful house for my parents. Then it's me in the elementary school, I saw Britney Spears whom dancing and singing passionately on TV, I want to be a singer dancer too, because I like dancing so much. I'm holding that dream until middle school. Then it's in High school when I started to think more skeptical and more realistic about my dream. I could dance, but singing? not so good tho. 

pink floral

      My parents didn't support me the way I wanted too, maybe because I was half ashamed and shy of speaking honestly about what I wanted to do in my life. I remember when I was in third or fourth grade, I want to learn Ballet, but instead my mom put me in learning classes for Al-Qur'an. Then in middle school, I said I wanted to take vocal lesson, but instead, my mom put me in classical piano class. 😞

indonesia ootd

      Then I buried every thought of it and become more realistic in high school. Back to basic, being an architect. I got to this campus with a good reputation on architecture major in my father's hometown. Then I moved to South Korea for  a half year to learn Korean language, back to architecture again and I think I failed on this matter. After that, I moved to another campus near my hometown instead, majoring in interior design. Till now, it seemed pretty good. 

casual outfit ootd

      But I guess the memory that longing for something I want is still in the back of my head. What if?, what if I'm putting my freakin' energy for dancing only. What if I was so stubborn and letting my parents know what I want. What if this, what if that, and that's keeping me awake at night. Making me anxious about the reality and the future. 

casual outfit

      Life sometimes takes us on a very strange journey, like it or not. The answer of "what if" is still very strange for me. Maybe, in another life, I could be something else. Being stubborn, speaking honestly about what I want and not giving up. 




Let's share about your passion and dream
in the comment section below. 💗



sign amira

9 comments :

  1. You are so beautiful! Love the outfit ^^
    I’m starting a brand new blog and I would love if you take just a minute to visit it and follow if you like :) I can follow you back! Kisses
    ♡ SimplyNeca ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I would love to follow you ♥

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit dear! Especially the top and jeans, look great on you! ♥
    I followed your blog, so hope you can follow back! ♥
    kisses


    Valentine’s Day is coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute top. I love the bag and boots too.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blog! I really like how you write
    and what you give photos. wonderful!
    I have a question, you will agree to follow for follow?
    I like to be in touch with inspirational blogs.
    Greetings from Poland!
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear! I love your blog!
    I am following you, follow back!

    https://pieces-of-fantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Look<3
    thank you for sharing
    we wish you a lovely day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear, beautiful outfit :) ♥

    janalukic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes