Skincare Routine #2

skincare routine

      It's been a while since the last post of my skincare routine. The last time I did was in 2014, you could check it out here if you interested. Since then, my whole routine still the same, but the difference is, the products that I used.The products still in a budget friendly category. Some of them were a local Indonesian brand, others from a different foreign brand. I have a combination skin type, and all the products here worked better on my skin. 

daily skincare

      In the morning, I'm using a foam cleanser to clean up my face, I'm using Emina Double Bubble cleanser. After that, I'm putting Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel, very thinly all over my face. Wait for 2-5 minutes before applying Emina Moist in a Bottle Moisturizer. If I'm going to go out that day, I apply Emina Sun Protection with SPF 30, 30 minutes before stepping outside. 

      At night, after a very long day, I clean up my face with facial cotton pad and Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused water variant. I really love the smell of it, very soothing and calming. It wipes off the dirt and all my waterproof makeup. Then it's time to double cleansing with my Emina foam cleanser. After the cleansing ritual, with a cotton pad, I'm using COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, and dab it gently. Then, I put a mask sheet, wait for 10 minutes as in the instruction, two times a week. Patting it, then put my night cream from Biokos Pure Balance 20s set. If I have blemishes, I used Putri acne gel and dab the spot with a cotton bud.

face sheet mask

      My favorite mask sheet is from South Korean brand. From Innisfree, Holika Holika, Celebon, and Cathy Doll. Korean mask sheet no doubt have so many variants we could use for each skin type and skin problem. 

vaseline

      To avoid chapped lips, I'm using Emina Sugar Rush lip scrub when needed. For moisturizing, Vaselline is my best friend.  

body skincare

      Body skin care also important, this product definitely a must on my daily routine. Vaseline body lotion for the day, Bio Oil for the night. It helps a lot to my dry skin, as it gives the nutrition that my skin need. 


That's my daily skin care routine,
Is there any of the product above that you want me to review?
How about your skincare routine? 
What kind of products that you used?
Tell me in the comment section below. 


sign amira

10 comments :

  1. unos productos sin duda estupendos, me ha encantado y no conocia tu blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing your skincare routine kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hassle free skincare routine! I wanted to know how's COSRX AHA/BHA toner especially for blackheads, acne marks and skin pigmentation? Or do you use something else for these concerns?
    Hope you're having an amazing week!
    Ankita | Real Girl Talks
    http://realgirltalks.com/
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ankita,
      about the COSRX toner, it did reduce my blackheads and whiteheads, but not instantly.
      For any acne scars and skin pigmentation I think it's better with different products, serum would be more effective.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes