Tropical Blue

chic summer outfit

      It's August and I could feel the Leo energy right away. I hope it is an amazing time for all of us to be more powerful, fierce, and confident. Just like a lion, we should roar together in this month!
I have been very active blogging and do the social media this time, because over the last couple months, I felt very insecure about myself. The insecurities have been a roller coaster for me, thank goodness I can pass it. But, I think insecurities never leave Leo people so easily, as it's become one of our negative traits. It comes and go like a summer storm.

ootd indonesia

      Anyway, I didn't know there is a very nice coffee shop near my home. My brother told me about this coffee shop and we plan to go there for a good sibling hangout time. It's really hot and humid here, so we want to have a chill time together. It's called ".White Coffee & Passion", they were in a two story building. They're using the first floor for the coffee shop area, and the second floor was for the staff room and Mushola area. It's quite small, but because they're using white color scheme and minimalist design, it looks clean and spacious. I'm in love with the way they're displaying black and white photos with big frames.

tropical outfit

      They also have many variations of coffee, non-coffee drinks and other snack menu with an affordable price. We ordered Thai tea for the drink, beef burrito, and tortilla chips for snacking. We spend two hours there taking photos and chatting about our life. We tried to uplift one another because we have a very tight and close siblingship. I think as the first born, I need to set some unwritten rules over how our relationship going as a sibling. That's why I like to spend some time with him so we can talk to each other and being honest about things in our life. As we got older, we try to understand one another with a mature perspective. But, yeah, we still have this little bickering moment at home, of course, because we still living with our parents.

chic tropical outfit

      My outfit consist of a chic tropical vibe. Black skinny pants paired with this blue tropical shirt from Herb. I borrowed my brothers round sunglasses and beige fedora hat. I'm adding gold hoop earrings to get a modern chic vibe. 

tropical summer ootd

That's how I spend some quality time with my younger brother.
Summer is still lingering till the end of August,
what kind of activity do you like to do in this hot Summer day?
Tell me in the comment section below.


sign amira

4 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes