Maroon Skater Dress


      I've been wanting to do a different things that a bit out of my comfortable zone. One of that was trying to learn how to swim. Just like in my post here, I've always wanted to do it. But, it's still not working out, lol. Been a year and maybe I've never really put my nerve to grasp the whole concept of swimming. But, but, I did yoga, not in a class, I'm doing it while watching the tutorial on YouTube. At least I committed to one thing, still ongoing and it feels good. I like how I felt after done my Yoga routine.  

ootd indonesia

      I know I would never be perfect at everything I did. My flaws are my biggest enemies, and at the same time they could be my best friend. To admit defeat on myself was challenging for me. I learn a long way to do that. To admit our own big mistake, our own weaknesses, that's a total hard work, people. 

cute dress

      I'm wearing a layer of maroon turtle neck shirt with a maroon gingham skater dress from Jumps. I'm so in love with the socks while wearing heels trend, really suit me well. Something I could pull off without looking weird at all. The maroon bag was my mom's, I think the acrylic handles are very pretty and unique. Thank you mom for always lending me your vintage bags. 


Do you have any flaws which you couldn't admit?
How do you face your own shortcomings?
Tell me in the comment section below.

sign amira

1 comment :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes