Beauty Glazed Color Fusion Over The Rainbow Palette


      Hi, I'm back with a beauty review here. It's another eyeshadow palette from Beauty Glazed. I was impressed by the Perfect Neutral palette, so I have a big expectation on this palette too. As the name Over The Rainbow, I expect a beautiful, vibrant rainbow color on this palette. This palette has 39 shades of colors, which makes me so excited to try. 


      With an affordable price, and 39 color shades on one palette, you couldn't expect much over the packaging. Just like their Perfect Neutral palette, It doesn't have a built in mirror, and brushes. The body is made of cardboard, but the outside appearance is pretty. In front they used a rose gold color for the font, and the rainbow leaf, it is very pretty. At the back they used a fuchsia for the font, so it's kind to hard to read. There is the ingredients, company info, no animal test claim, and barcode. There is no eyshadow pan names unfortunately, I think because there is 39 pan, kind to hard to make so many names there. 


      This palette has 32 shades of matte eyeshadow, and seven shades of shimmer color. From left to right, the color shades are pink, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, and purple. Some of the color is very pigmented, while some others were a bit powdery hard to built. What I like is that, this palette does have a bright shade, and a bit tone down dusty color, very versatile. 


      I only did swatches of the first left row of the shades, which is a range color of pink. From above to below:
  • Pale Salmon Pink: As you can see, it's quite powdery and difficult to get the pigment on one swatch. I need to use a base eyeshadow to get this color on my lids. I only used this for a base or as transition color. 
  • Bright Fuchsia: Less powdery, and more pigmented than the first one. Very pretty fuchsia color. Tend to have a cool tone in this row.
  • Shimmer Fuchsia: I love the shimmer, it's not too much. The shimmer particle is very subtle. Great for a glam look.
  • Creamy Fuchsia: I felt like this row is a tone down shades, and the texture is a bit creamier than the bright one. It comes very pigmented and easy to build. This row also have more warm tone than the second row.
  • Dusty Red/Pink: The last row is a tone down, more dusty shades of color. Very pretty for daily used, but the downside is, it's getting powdery. I thought it would be very pigmented like the creamy one, but it's not. More sheer than the first shades. 




All in all, it's a pretty solid palette.
I'm using some of the pink shades of the palette on this Flirty Pink makeup look on my new videos.


Price : IDR 89.000 (bought via Shopee)
Rate : 8/10


What do you think about this palette?
Do you want to try this palette?
Tell me in the comment section below.

sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes