Beauty Glazed Perfect Neutral Palette


      I've been thinking to buy an eye shadow palette from Beauty Glazed for a while, and it's finally here!. I'm so excited to try out, because there are so many good reviews about them. Beauty Glazed is a cosmetic brand from China, so as you expected, the price is very affordable. What come to surprise me, they really did have a good quality palette. 


      As you can see, the packaging is very sleek and they do have an embossed font. The black and golden color, giving a very chic vibe. But the downside is this palette doesn't have a built in mirror inside. They also didn't provide a brush to use with the palette. I think it's understandable because of the price, of course they need to give up on something to sell it at a very low price. 


      At the back, with black background and gold font, there is the ingredients list, eye shadow pan names, company info and also the not animal test claim. I think now most of the Chinese cosmetic brand didn't do an animal test, mostly we could see the logo or claim that stating about it. It's such a relieved though.



      Here are the swatches of the each color from the top left to the right. This palette having 14 pan eyeshadow with natural color from matte and shimmer shades. Every color is pigmented but the matte is a bit chalky, I need to deep in my finger two times to get the shades evenly. My favorite would be the shimmer, it's really pigmented with butter consistency, not chalky like the matte shades. The color shades range from golden champagne, brown, red brick, to black. The colors are very pretty and versatile to use for daily makeup. 

      I'm doing a Holiday makeup series for this month on my YouTube channel, one of them is using this palette. Check it out if you interested, like and subscribe ♥


      I couldn't say a bad thing about this palette, personally I like it. The price is affordable, the color shades are natural and pretty, the consistency is build able. I really recommend it for you who need a cheap palette with a good quality product. 

Price : IDR 80.000 (bought via Shopee)
Rate : 7.5/10


What do you think about this palette?
Have you tried it?
Tell me in the comment section below. 


sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes