New Year Gifts For Men

new year gifts for men

      Oh my, it's the end of the year and I can't wait for the New Year to come. My friends and I have this tradition of exchanges gift every New Year. It's easy to choose something for my female friend, but for a male, I think most of us know how hard it is to pick something for men, as for partner, brother, friends or colleagues. This whole post would be dedicated to our Mars counterpart. I want to give you some ideas on what to get as gifts for them. I'm hoping that my taste on the male outfit will be matched yours.


henley shirt


      Henley shirt, will never go wrong. I mean every man on earth looks good on this semi-formal top. I like the pattern one, as it's giving a very laid back vibe for them. If that person, not into a pattern, the safe pick would be the basic plain one. I think the blue, or brown color would suit for any season. 

fashion jeans

harem pants

      If you want to give them a pair of top and pants, the Henley shirt matched well with a harem pants. Especially the ethnic pattern, it looks good with a laid back harem pants. But, if your man not that adventures with his style, I think a good fashion jeans would look fine, very casual but still stylist. I also love denim dungarees on men. They look super cute with it, just my personal preference. 


satin pajamas

      Oh, this one is my favorite. Pajamas, it's something that you can give to a homebody, they will cherish it so much. I really like something flashy, so my picked would be mens satin pajamas that has pattern on them. It could be a basic stripe pattern or animal pattern on them; dragon or tiger looks amazing. Also, Picked a slipper with a matched color with it, that's the perfect gift for a homebody. 
beret cap
      The last one, if you want to give something simple, a beret cap is the safe option. Dark color beret looks great on everyone. Some say they prefer a baseball cap, but I like beret instead, because it mixed well with any outfit either for casual or formal event.

      The items I chose above was from Newchic website. They have a variety of male section, not only you can shop for your outfit, they provided a variety of items for men too. I think they also have a sale for the new year. Not only outfit, they also have home & garden section, mom & kids, and Jewelry section. How wonderful it is to shop in one place for everything. 

What do you think on the items?
What's your preferred items to give for men?
Tell me in the comment section below. 

sign amira

3 comments :

  1. Hey,I loved your blog, please check us out for inspiration also Jackethunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) This post is very interesting
    I am following you and invite you to me
    www.sagliklihayvanim.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes