It's 2020!


      Happy New year 2020 all! It's a new decade, super excited for this year. I absolutely can't wait for a good thing this year could bring. Totally ecstatic about my journey, I'm hoping everything is gets elevated. I sense on a new opportunity that will come in the future. Thinking back on how this blog was in the past, it's been a quiet journey we have. It's getting further in a great way, I'm very proud of where this blog has come. 


      I was on the verge of breaking last year, as so many bad things happen behind the scene. It's hard, but I did manage it well and becoming stronger. The funny thing is that nobody knows how I was walking in a thin line of broken glass. The only person I could depend on is myself. So that also such a proud moment when I can saved myself. 


      My life goals for this new decade is to prioritize my mental health. Keeping away toxic people from every corner of my life, and make peace of my past. Also taking a new class for hobby, either an Italian language or dancing lesson. Can't wait to have fun with it. Also, I'm hoping to get a new circle of friends, one that isn't toxic. 


      As you all know before, that I'm starting a YouTube channel. Such a big step I did, at first I was afraid to do it. But when I did, I'm happy that I choose something to bring myself more creatively. The thing that still bothering me is that, I'm still shy in front of the camera. I need to practice more to feel at ease while talking. Hopefully, this year I could bring more exciting content over there, and here too. 


      This shoot was taken on Christmas day, so yeah, I kinda dressed as theme, although I'm not celebrating it. I paired the red top with green skirt from Uniqlo. Just to lighten the palette I'm wearing light brown heels. The flower earrings were from my own brand Philocalla.

What do you think about my outfit?
What is your 2020 resolution?
Tell me in the comment section below ♥

sign amira

5 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes