Sunny Yellow Outfit

yellow outfit

      I was examining my Instagram profile and going over some of my older posts. I am aware that several of my outfit posts were not published on my blog. I'll start posting my previous outfits here from now on. Hopefully you didn't get bored by it. 

yellow ootd

      I wore this outfit while filming a vlog with my friends. I'm dressed in beige velvet pants and a bright yellow gingham top. With the rainbow accents on the sole and laces, the shoes make this outfit more quirky. I keep everything minimal, only wear simply white gold earrings, grey watches, and a blue scrunchie as accessories. I want the yellow top  as the main look.

yellow top

sunny yellow ootd

      I'm not sure why, but whenever I wear a yellow clothing, I feel more energized and joyful. I think Yellow bring the best part of my personality. They said a person that born in August is good with a yellow or gold color, well, I think it's true. Yellow also making my skin tone look more radiant. 

yellow sabrina top

yellow outfit


What do you think of my outfit?
Do you like Yellow?
Tell me in the comment section below. 

sign amira


5 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes