Birthday #170821


    This post has been in my draft for a while, I've been planning to post this right after my Birthday, but so many things happen, and I was overwhelmed by it. After taking a mini hiatus from blogging, want to know the reason why I'm taking a hiatus? It's because I have my final project for Uni, it's done before my birthday. I'm over the moon, now finally I have my degree. 


    After the final test is over, and they said I passed it. I plan a mini birthday party for myself. Not only to celebrate my graduation, but also my birthday, so it is right to have a special day only for me to chill and relax. My Mom kind enough to rent me a room at the hotel for a week, she said it's her graduation present for me. I'm so thankful for her always. 


    My birthday cake is from ALANA Cake, it's a cute pastel buttercream frosting with vanilla cheese cake inside. Very yummy, and the cherry! My favorite obviously. The design is from Korean cake style, it's colorful and cute. 


    
    This year birthday is more special because of so many things, not only the graduation, but also the realization that I'm 29 years old now. I know I was late than many of my peers, they already have this full adult life, while I'm still in my young adult phase. But every flower has a different time to bloom right? I tried not to put more pressure to do something that everyone do. I have my own time and road to explore ahead.



    My birthday wishes were, for my family to be healthy and happy with a lot of abundant, getting my new journey to the adult life with ease, being happy, full of good luck, forgiving myself and closing the past trauma for the new chapter of my life. 



    For this year's birthday, I'm wearing a pastel outfit. Pink dress, paired with a pastel color crochet cardigan. And a pink and lilac statement earrings. It's simple, but fun, cozy, and chic at the same time. The pastel color outfit will always be my comfort zone. It will never fail for a birthday celebration. 



You can watch my birthday vlog on my YouTube channel. 

What do you think of my birthday look?
Do you like my outfit?
Tell me in the comment section below.

sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes