Black, White and Denim

black, white and denim outfit

      People read blogs because of so many reasons. One of you maybe like to see a beautiful and pretty photos, one of you want to read the articles, and perhaps one of you just want to appreciate the bloggers behind the blogs. Anyway, whatever your reason to see this post or read these words from me, I'm thankful that you spend some of your time to be here. 

casual outfit

      I've started blogging in 2013, that's when my life is in chaos and I need a distraction from a harsh reality. My real life wasn't going on the way I wanted it to be. But blogging is another way around, it's always in a clear picture, it's always what I wanted it to be. The safest place for me to hide and just be me for a moment. If some of you questioning my integrity while doing this, I just want you to know that I always honest about what I said in here. Well, if you just don't care about it, I'm still thankful though. 😉

squad

      Some said that the internet world or social media are freaking harsh and if you can't handle it well, you'll get hurt. I think you all definitely have a different opinion about something that I wrote before, or in the next future. It's okay, it's okay to be different. It's okay to have an argument about things that we didn't agree in the first place. Maybe you are an honest person, and your words felt like a stinging bee for the other person, and maybe I'm getting hurt by it or any other critics, or maybe I hurt you by having an honest talk about something with you. There is a lot of maybe, but it's what I'm grateful for. That some people heard me. When in reality people didn't want to hear any of those words from me. I don't know if you felt the same way, but if you do, we're on the same page. 

squad

      I've always that person who listen and hear other peoples' problems and blogging is a medium for me to actually be heard. I'm 25 years old and my imagination is still in a wild wild world, so that's why while writing this, I imagine I'm talking to you and tell you my life stories, things that I like and hate, my feelings toward something, and any other kind. Also, when you read this, I would imagine that you were listening to what I said, whether you being silent, or telling me your words in a comment section. I felt a deep connection, between a blogger to a reader, a reader to a blogger, a blogger to another blogger, or even just a stranger dropping by accidentally. 

best friends outfit

      So what is the relevance of your photos and those long paragraphs that you wrote? if you ask me. My answer is, sometimes it is irrelevant. Just to make it more enjoyable for you while dealing with my long story about something. 😆

      But for this post, you see my photos with my best friend. They are people who heard me while others not to, and I wanted you to know that you also part of it. If you under pressure if I called you all my best friends, then maybe you can be my good friends, and if it still burdening to you then you could be a good stranger of mine. If it does feel so strange to you, just ignore me. Just so you know I could be very annoying like this. 

      My blog is growing and I would like to know more about you, I'm thinking of making a section called "My Perspective". It's a guest post where you all can share something about anything from your own perspective. It could cover a politic issues, life issues, creative issues, or you also can talk about your research about something and you just want to be heard. It would be an honor for me to post it on my blog. Everyone can join, even if you are not a blogger, or you want to be anonymous.

If you are interested, you could email me on amirahayu17@gmail.com



If you have a critic or any suggestion, 
tell me in the comment section below 💓

sign amira

5 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes