Yellow Boho Dress

yellow dress

      As a Leo woman, sometimes people saw me as an arrogant bitchy type of human being. That kind of people actually never really know me in such deep personal relation. Well, I'm not really offended by their opinion though. But at least you should give me sometime to warm up to you. Not because I hate to meet people and being picky, it's because I tend to be shy around many people and some stranger. That's why I'm mostly being quiet and just laughing and giggling if there is a fun conversation while socializing. I'm not that easy to open up to people.

cynthia rowley dress

      Once I open my inner self to you, I think you will find a warm, kind and honest personality that show up. I like to say something honest and straight forward, that's why some people find it so unbearable to hear me comment about something. 

midi dress

      Another trait from a Leonine, we all a confident and proud creature. We know how to exude our charm to all of you, it just happens without you even realize. Ah, not to forget our dominant and leadership quality here. 😏

pretty yellow

      Okay, let's finish up my narcissistic parade here. Lol. Sorry ya'll, I'm just too proud of my own zodiac in here. But the thing is we the Leos do have a negative trait that we're not very keen about, it's how we spend our money, yeah, I'm lavishing myself with a good stuff and bit pricey. 

orange earrings

      I'm wearing a yellow dress from Cynthia Rowley, you can get  cute sunflower clothing from Bellelily sunflower clothing or Fairyseason sunflower clothingI match it with orange floral earring from Dazzle Accessories, and black heels from Lollo&Brigida. I like to have a different lip color for a different occasion, and for this look I'm using duo lip cream from Sariayu in Gili Lombok collection with shade number GL-05. 

sariayu gili lombok GL-05

bohemian look

So what is your zodiac?
What kind of traits your zodiac have?
Tell me about it in the comment section below

sign amira

5 comments :

  1. You look so pretty! That dress is super cute :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress
    Are you searching for ,glamchase gina bacconi dress and jacket coral reviews here you can find best and cheap dresses for yourself, welcome please!
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. boho chic clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes