Wild Flower


      I'm so excited to start my healthy life after this semester is ending. I think I will take a Zumba class or something like yoga class. My body needs some extra workout, because I'm never taking any sport or workout as my daily habit. Well, in order to have a great body in a pretty bikini, I need to start it somewhere and somehow. 


      I have a deep water phobia, it's frightening me so much. I can't swim and don't want to learn until now. I know it's late for me to learn it, but it's better late than never right? 😉
Can't wait to start it and definitely a Lil' bit nervous, hopefully everything is going to be fun!


      I'm wearing a white floral maxi dress from Zaful. It's so pretty, I love how flowy and lighweight, this dress is on my body. I'm wearing it for a family picnic so it perfectly fit the mood. I matched the dress with a cream flat shoes and  paired it of white Connitie earring from Dazzle Accessories


Summer vibe is near 🌞🍍🍋
Is there any specific thing you wanna do this summer?
Tell me on the comment section below.



sign amira

17 comments :

  1. You look amazing dear! Love your dress :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! You have a fantastic blog, I really liked it:)
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!
    HAVE A NICE DAY
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!

    https://myperfectstylee.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute and chic in this outfit. Love it. Zumba is a great option to workout. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I just follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress. :) Following your blog :)

    AN Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful dress. Following your blog from https://www.myhomeshoppingnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles, glamchase informal short wedding dresses uk reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.glamchase uk made wedding dresses online reviews
    View more dresses, please click http://www.glamchase.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at glamchase@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes