Fun Casual Outfit


      Hi everyone, how's your week going? I'm having a lot of fun lately. My project is designing Hotel this semester, so I'm pretty excited about it. It's a boutique hotel, and I'm still thinking about which kind of style I'm gonna take on the hotel. I'm thinking between elegant modern or colorful theme. Also, this semester I've got to design a real chair, I'm very much interested on furniture, so this semester hopefully going really well and fun.


      I've been listening to so many podcasts lately, and reading webtoon. There is fun and interesting topics on my favorite podcast channel. Should I make a post about the podcast? a list podcast of my favorite. Right now I'm reading a few webtoon that very diverse on one another. That also would be on my other post. Now I'm having a lot of subjects to talk about on my next post. 


      These photos were taken last weekend when I was strolling the China's town of my hometown city. It's called Surya Kencana, there is a lot of old traditional Chinese architecture. This place has been famous as the culinary place where there is a lot of food we could try out. Cool cafes were here and there where we could hangout after a long walk.


      I'm wearing bright aquamarine turtle neck top and paired it with jeans. I'm matching the shoes with the same color with the top. I just want to make the outfit more fun with the popcorn bag, it's pink and white colors, so cute right? 


What do you think about this outfit?
Tell me in the comment section below. 



sign amira

4 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes