OPPO F9 Starry Purple review

oppo f9 starry purple

      I bought a new phone, as you know from the post title, it's OPPO F9 in Starry Purple color. I bought this at one of OPPO store chains in Jakarta. It's been two weeks since I'm using this, so I would like to do some light review on this, as I'm not a pro on gadget things, I really hope it will give you an insight from my point of view. 

oppo f9 review

      The packaging box was pretty standard, with the phone unit picture in front and the specification on the back. Inside, there is the phone unit with the plastic cover. I've got the free clear silicon case, VOOC Flash Charger, earphone, user guide, and the guarantee card. I like how the charger and the earphone is in white, it feels modern, but the downside as it will pretty fast to get filthy. I'm really not good on wearing or using any white things, lol. Just hoping that someday the accessories color would be the same with the phone color. That would be cute and dope.

oppo f9 unboxing


SPECIFICATION :

Dimension: 156.7 x 74 x 8 mm (6.17 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)/169 g (5.96 oz)
Chipset: Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm)
RAM & Memori: 4 GB & 64 GB + microSD slot
Camera: Dual 16 MP + 2 MP rear, 25 MP front
Battery: Li-Po 3500 mAh + VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A 20W
Screen: Waterdrop screen + Corning Gorilla glass, dimension: 6,23 inch
Resolution: full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixel
Audio: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)

oppo f9 review

      My opinion after a while using it, I'm satisfied with OPPO F9. Every application runs smoothly, and  when I'm playing some games, it's connected faster and there is no lagging. For the camera, I like the fact that the F series is more for a selfie camera, so yeah my selfies game is strong and awesome. The rear camera doing a nice shot too. I need to praise the body design, very elegant indeed. The starry night that I have are beautiful. Under the light, the gradation from indigo to violet color with the glitter giving a pleasure of the dawn with the stars.



Do you have OPPO F9?
What do you think about the phone?
Tell me in the comment section below. 

sign amira

2 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes