Spring Navy


      It's been a while everyone, I'm doing good here. Well, it's February already, my hometown weather was a bit gloomy, raining everyday, and it's kind of difficult to do outdoor activities because of the erratic weather. It's pretty inconvenient to go somewhere while bringing an umbrella. On the day, the sun could be sweltering, and then in a minute suddenly the rain pouring heavily. 


      I've always been bringing a sweater or jacket so I wouldn't be getting cold when the temperature drops. I'm trying to keep healthy by consuming the vitamins regularly. That's one of my 2019 wishlist, being healthy on whatever condition. 


      Speaking of my wish list for this new year, I think there is another one that I feel like to share. It's to be feeling important. I've been very considerate to other people around me since I was very little. That's why this year would be about me, being a little egoistic is necessary for my growth as a person. I've got enough of patience with other people whose neglecting me, I need to stand up for myself, and being free from them. It doesn't mean I need to hate others, it's more about making an action so other swould give me some respect that I deserve. 


      I'm wearing a basic navy shirt, with a floral white flowy skirt. I wanted the whole look to be casual, so I added the brown leather belt, and brown sandals. The earrings are from PHILOCALLA, I'm wearing the magnolia earrings in Snow White. 


How was the weather on your place?
What is your goals or wish list on this 2019?
Tell me in the comment section below.



sign amira

6 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes