What's In My Bag 2024


      This year, my bag is a blend of practicality and a touch of personal flair, perfectly tailored to navigate the hustle and bustle of daily life. At the core, my essentials include, a personalized notebook and a multicolor pen for jotting down ideas on the go and spontaneous creativity bursts. My trusty smartphone, complete with a stylish case, keeps me connected and entertained, while a compact power bank ensures I never run out of battery. For a dash of self-care, I've added a fragrant hand sanitizer and a hydrating melted balm and glosses. All these items nestle perfectly in my spacious yet chic hobo bag, reflecting a blend of functionality and personal style that keeps me prepared and inspired every day.





Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes