Beauty Story Chiffon Matte Liquid Lipstick

beauty story chiffon matte liquid lipstick

      So this is another local beauty brand from Indonesia. Beauty Story were established in 2015, and the chiffon matte liquid lipstick first launched in 2016. I think they have ten shades from the first collection. There is a box for the packaging, but I was too excited when I first bought this, and just throw it away without taking a picture first. The box was very cute with pastel colors, and as you can see here, the packaging design is very pretty. The cap were in rose gold color, same with the brand logo and the chiffon matte fonts. I think the tube looking more exclusive,  with a  frosted glass instead of clear glass.

beauty story chiffon matte review

      The shades that I have is Pink a Perfect. Very bright fuchsia, with cool undertone. It's very bold, but still pretty for an occasion like a date or a girls day out. The applicator is slender, and not that comfortable for me to use it, as I need to dip into the tube for a second time to get an even look.

beauty story review

      The consistency was a bit runny, but the pigmentation were so good. It's really covering my lips perfectly, and the formula even though a bit drying, are quite comfortable. The finished look is velvety, very pretty indeed. This product does have a fragrance that more fruity and a bit chemical for me, but it's only for a moment until it sets on my lips. It's drying pretty quickly when I first applied it, and I need to hurry to spread the other side so it's not get patchy.

beauty story chiffon matte pink a perfect shade

      The Chiffon Matte was staying on my lips for five to six hours without eating. Even when I eat, it's not completely gone, it's disappeared only on the center of my lips. I was satisfied with Beauty Story Chiffon Matte, as it does stayed longer than I was expecting. The only negative side is this product did accentuate the fine line on my lips. 

Price : IDR 108.000
Rate : 8/10

Have you tried this product?
What do you think about it?
Tell me in the comment section below.



sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes