Hogwarts Houses : RAVENCLAW Style


    The creative people, mostly got Ravenclaw as their houses. Knowledge, creativity and wit are Ravenclaw values. With blue and bronze represent their house color. My favorite character from Harry Potter movies is Luna Lovegood, and she is a Ravenclaw. Every Ravenclaw student has this unique personality that always comes up as different, peculiar, and one of a kind. 



    I like to imagine a Ravenclaw person would dress something elegant and unique. The blue blouse and coat is giving a high end feel while silver skirt and clutch is giving an individuality trait into the style. I like how beret hat is complimenting the outfit, it's really giving a unique nuance to the whole outfit. Sapphire jewelry including the choker and earrings is part of the elegant part. This look is perfect for a night opening party of a gallery.


You can check out my Ravenclaw makeup look on my YouTube channel.

Next week would be the last houses, it's Slytherin.
What do you think of this styling?
Are you a Ravenclaw?
Tell me in the comment section below.

sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes