Hogwarts Houses : SLYTHERIN Style


    Notorious for their cunning personality, Slytherin people are not just only that. They also value ambition, self-preservation and resourcefulness. The color of their houses is green and silver. Slytherin, not only famous of their rivalry with Gryffindor, but they also have many names that has a very bad reputation such as Voldemort, and other members of the Death Eaters.

    Green jumpsuit layered with a sparkly silver bralette is my favorite choice as it gives a confident vibe. Slytherin emblem is a serpent, so it's always fun to match the outfit with a metallic snake pattern shoes. Make it more bold with a snake shaped jewelry and a black clutch with emerald stone in it. This look is about the statement, bold, with big personality.


You can check out my Slytherin makeup look on my YouTube channel.

What do you think about this styling?
Are you a Slytherin?
Tell me in the comment section below.

sign amira

2 comments :

  1. My Potter House is RAvenclaw but very interesting that this is Slytherin style

    ReplyDelete

  2. My Potter home is Gryffindor :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes