Hogwarts Houses : HUFFLEPUFF Style


    What kind of Hufflepuff is? Well, they are the most loyal and kind from the other houses. Their characteristic is dedicated, patience and loyalty. With yellow and black is the official house color. I always envious of Hufflepuff because their common room is near the castle kitchen, I can imagine how easy for them to get food. Yellow, just like the sun, is very bright and exude a happy feeling, as well as Hufflepuff people, they shine like the sun giving a warm feeling to anyone they meet. 



    Hufflepuff style for me is the casual, a little preppy and great for any picnic day. A yellow dress, with black and white scarf to give a chic vibe. I love espadrille wedges, casual but it gives some earthy element. I like to keep the accessories more tone down like the black bow hairclip and small sunflower earrings. 


You can check my Hufflepuff makeup look on my YouTube channel.

This Hogwarts House series will continue next week with Ravenclaw.
What do you think of this styling?
Are your house Hufflepuff?
Tell me in the comment section below.


sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes