Hogwarts Houses : GRYFFINDOR Style


    Since the first day of this month I have dedicated my YouTube channel for Harry Potter series. I've done an inspiration makeup look on Gryffindor. Griffindors is my house every time I take Hogwarts Houses test on quizz website. I also a Gryffindor in Pottermore website. As you all know Gryffindor people are very brave, daring and chivalrous. That's why they have scarlet red and gold as their representative color. It does exude bravery and fire nature of Gryffindor student. 


    For the style, I've choosed a gold bralette and paired it with a tartan pants. Fur jacket and military boots give an edgy touch to the looks. I matched the outfit with gold accessories such as stacked necklaces and hoop earrings. Daring, edgy, and trendy, is what this look goals is. 


You can check out my Gryffindor makeup look on my YouTube channel. 

Hogwarts Houses style series will continues next week with Hufflepuff.
What do you think of this styling?
Are your  house is Gryffindor?
Tell me in the comment section below ♥

sign amira






2 comments :

  1. Oh so cute picks darling
    I am a proud Ravenclaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm going to make the Ravenclaw soon ♥

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes