Love Your Body With SHAPELLX

    While maintaining myself being sane while doing Uni from home with a pandemic is still going around, I tried my best to keep maintaining my health with doing some cardio or light yoga at home. I love to do a simple cardio step and just to sweat out all the stress because of the uni assignment that endless. Doing workout not only to maintain the body health, but I think it’s also maintaining the mind health. That moment where I could just focus on myself and not thinking about anything else. It’s nice to just do a workout in a fun and happy mood. That way I can love and appreciate my body more. 

    That’s also the reason why I’m quite interested with sportswear and body shaping garment. One brand that caught my attention was Shapellx official. Not only they have this philosophy to bring inclusivity towards their branding, but they also provide a premium collection of products. Here is some of my favorite Shapellx product from their website:


    It's a waist trainer for women, which I like because it looks trendy and also it will shape our body. They have a different kind of cool waist and thigh trainer, and my favorite is NeoSweat™ Neon Reflective Waist Trainer. It's sooo pretty, it will catch the light so we can see a different reflective color. The other one is the NeoSweat™ High Waist Thigh Eraser Butt Lifter, okay, I do want to have the Kardashian body line, and if you feel the same, I think this one will help us achieving it.


    As part of their inclusivity approach, they have many sizes of shapewear to accommodate every type of body including plus size shapewear. They have many styles of shapewear that will suit everyone's taste, and my favorite is this AirSlim™ Backless Lace Smooth Bodysuit Shaper a light and seamless bodysuit with a pretty lace detail. Any kind of body would look amazing with this shapewear.


    Some say would ask, “why wearing a shapewear if you do workout and maintaining your body?”, and the answer is, because not everyone has a tendency to have the perfect magazine model like body and not everyone have the goals to perfecting their body image with workout. Some, like me, do workout to feel happy and content, without pressuring myself looking like a body goal model or influencer. That’s where the shapewear comes to the rescue, when we need the structure while dressing up. Also, it will giving us an extra confidence booster.


Have you tried any SHAPELLX product before?
Which one you would like to try out?
Let me know in the comment section below ♥


sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes