Birthday #170820


As my favorite day of every year, my birthday is always being a special celebration for my own self. That's why I started this birthday post every year, to remembering every milestone and every stage of life that comes with a different package and interesting things. There is sad, happy, beautiful, melancholy, loneliness and other feeling as a price of the life lesson we seek. 


Especially in this year, things have been very hard for everyone. Me too, the COVID-19 pandemic has scared me. It's very difficult to adjust to the new way of living. How to stay sane while living with the people you love while in the lockdown. That's very much what I do on my birthday. How to stay sane and enjoying each minute of #stayathome. No friends coming over with birthday cake, or no birthday lunch at some fancy cafe, everything becoming so simple but meaningful.




I learned a lot about surrendering everything I can't control. I tried to live this life for this moment. If I loss things, then I learn how to be fine without it. I thought detaching our self from the problem is kind of therapeutic. It's not running away and not solving it, but just to let it loose and making a new possibilities under the circumstances. 


I'm hoping for the world to be able to restore its balance again after the pandemic. I'm 28 and it's wonderful, with many flaws, a lot of crazy things going on. I always grateful for this time, while being alive, healthy and doing things that I do love. There is going to be a big change in my life, and truthfully I'm kind of nervous about that. But, I'm hopeful that it would be a positive sign from the universe. 


I'm wearing a very cute fuchsia tulle dress from H&M x To All The Boys collection. Perfect for my birthday and I also wearing the same color of the headband. Mix it with my favorite black strappy sandals. 


I have the get ready with me content of this birthday look on my YouTube Channel if you interested. 

What do you think about my birthday look?
Do you like this dress?
Tell me in the comment section below.



 sign amira 


4 comments :

  1. Happy birthday 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated! I love the colour of that dress, it suits you :)

    All the best all the way from South Africa, Michelle (michellesclutterbox.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes