Red Witch

red outfit

      My final exam for this semester is officially finished. Oh happy day, hahaha 😄. I'm doing my best on every task, so excuse me for a while to have my proudest moment. The sad thing is I'm broke. Because I've spent so much money for one subject assignment which making a coffee table book, and there are three subjects with the same assignment. No money for a great vacation, I've in mind before, vapouring just like smoke.

bohemian

      But it doesn't mean I can't have fun right, I would focus on my blogging life this time. I think I will change my blog look with more cheerful color. Also, some content that has been on hold for a while will be making a comeback. 

red boho

      My day off consists of blogging, watching Korean drama series, youtubing, eating, blogging, take a nap, watching drama again, writing something, seeing memes or article of my fave Kpop group, and sleeping. Nothing much to do 😪

red witch

      Forgot to mention I love to read a good book. so anyone who has a preference on any great book, please tell me, I would love to read it. I have a Goodreads account, so if anyone interested in adding me here is the link https://www.goodreads.com/etsurha

red top

      I hope you like my outfit in this post, I love my red top especially in the hand details, very cute but adding more drama on my looks. My brother took all the photos, thanks to him, and he said I look like a witch and the black cat keeps playing with us while we take this photo. 

What kind of blog post you want to read on my blog?
Tell me in the comment section below

sign amira

10 comments :

  1. this is my favorite look, you look so fresh and radiant in all pics! Love the combination of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This blouse is very beautiful! I like it!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anya,
      I already following you via GFC and G+ :)

      Delete
  4. Great outfit dear,love the blouse! I'm happy that you now have time to dedicate yourself a little bit to your blog :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit. Loving the blog too. Let me know if you want to follow each other.

    www.fancyfashioncastle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea, I already following you on GFC :)

      Delete
  6. Only the most beautiful dresses clavonna bride and prom dresses reviews are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes