Rainy Blue


      Somehow, it's raining a lot here. Very difficult to find a day to take some photos because of the weather. Aside from it, I personally love rainy days. I know some of you find it unpleasant, it's wet and cold, not to mention when you need to bring an umbrella. There is specific mood you will have in this weather, something blue, slow and melancholy about it. 


      I like to enjoy sipping hot chocolate or milk tea on this rainy day while reading books or watching drama. Something relaxing and not too much overthinking about any kind of complicated problems. For sure, I'm starting to take care of my body, eating an enough amount of calory and doing some light workout just to make it more toned. I'm not taking any diet method, because it's something I could not commit, I like to eat a lot of delicious food. So as I eat a lot, I need to exercise more. 


      I'm wearing a fluffy crop top and blue snapback from To Save. To Save is one of the online e-commerce that offering various of products from fashion, beauty and many more. They also have a web that focus on hair extension products which is Rose Hair Extensions they have many variation, you can check it out. 
      The black crop top is pretty warm so it's matched the weather perfectly. I paired it with stripes pants and black sneakers, comfy and little bit chic. I like how stand out the blue color from my snapback, it just fitted the mood and on point.


How was your rainy day be like?
Tell me in the comment section below.

sign amira

12 comments :

  1. Och amazing outfit!
    Perfect shoes :)
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I like your blog so much!
    Following you from now :)
    I will be very happy if you follow me back :)

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valeria, I'm following you back ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Cool outfit! I love the pants!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look dear,love your pants!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, awesome outfit dear!
    Great blog! I'm following you, follow back? *
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jesse, I'm following you back :)

      Delete
  6. Are you searching for ,minel sequin evening dresses australia reviews here you can find best and cheap dresses for yourself, welcome please!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes