The Infamous Couple Bonnie and Clyde

Bonnie and Clyde, the infamous American criminal couple that became an inspirational image for many people because of their life and romance. I choosed them (especially Bonnie) as my fashion theme, adopting their stories and character with my own personality. 

1931-1934, Real Bonnie and Clyde
Bonnie Parker & Clyde Barrow were well-known American criminals who traveled the Central United States with their gang during the Great Depression. Bonnie looked really pretty, while she showed her feminine side, she also pulled of those guns as accessories.

1967, Movie Adaptation
 Faye Dunaway as Bonnie Parker & Warren Beatty as Clyde Barrow.
They became a trendsetter because of this movie. Faye Dunaway looked adorable with her beret cap and so '60 outfit.

2013, Korean duo "Trouble Maker" for Now music video
Their recent comeback song "Now" that inspired by Bonnie&Clyde stories. What happen if Bonnie and Clyde living on 21st century? This young duo showed us the image as a trouble sexy criminal who living a wild life and their passionate love. You can see their latest music video here.

This is my implementation:


Me as Bonnie, playing with the gun





Clashing colours outfit, feathers earrings, bundle of bracellets, 
playing with the gun, drinking beer on daylight, this girl just wanna have fun!








My natural make-up, what do you think?

Details

Notice: The gun we used is not the real gun, it's a kids toy gun. 
There is no harm we made while took those photos.

Being badass doesn't looked so bad after all. 
Sorry for the long post, but i hope all of you can enjoy it.
Tell me what you thought in comment section below ;)
sign amira

15 comments :

  1. great post
    you look pretty
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration :) I love to see different interpretations of characrters over the years and I love yours-particulary the red skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way one person style can be different from another even they have the same theme. thankyou :)

      Delete
  3. Cute post! I love how you were so creative with the theme :) And I never knew what the actual Bonnie & Clyde looked like, haha!

    Following your blog! Hope you do the same for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with your blog,really! I've just discovered it and I've been kept by your unique and amazing style, you got one more daily reader honey, I think your style fits perfectly with mine and I find you so inspiring, if you want you can have a look to my blog too, and maybe if you like it we can also follow each other, just let me know and congrats again, you're having such a great job :)
    Laura
    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha cute idea :) I love the movie with faye dunaway and warren beatty <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea, love it and some super cool colourful looks there too!
    Have a lovely day!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes