New Look!

Before:



Now:

I'm planning to changed the template until the end of the year and i have searched a free design site for my next template. But because of my impatience, then i changed it two days ago! hahaha, that's a relieved i can finish it in one day, then begin to tidying some missplaced the next day. Now it's officially done! 
I used free background from shabbyblogs, you can find pretty things in there. For the template, i used Ethereal from blogger. I love pastel for my blog, you can saw it from my older template, it's giving a delicate and light feeling for the readers and my self. I used blue and black color pallete for this look, maybe because i want it to be fresh and simple. 
What do you think? 
Do you prefer my old template or this new one?


sign amira

4 comments :

  1. this is beautiful too
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks great! Love the lights up top for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's fun and add a cheerful atmosphere to this blog.
      Thanks :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes