Singapore Travel Part 2


      I honestly forgot to upload some of my travel part in Singapore last year. The first part of my traveling in Singapore is about me wandering around the Haji Land and National Museum of Singapore. Now for the second part, I'm wandering around the Merlion Park, Marina Bay Sands area and Garden by The Bays. 


      It's the country symbol, Merlion Park is always packed with people. It's hard to actually get a nice spot to get a picture here, but me and my friends manage to find a good space. I think it's better if you go there in the early morning instead of in afternoon time. It's a very crowded area, be mindful about your belongings, even though Singapore is the safest country in South  East Asia. 



      We can get the beautiful landscape of Marina Bay. It's very humid with a strong wind in this area, make sure you wear something comfortable. I bet it would be much more beautiful in the evening, as you can see the lights from the skyscraper building that surround the area.


      We got a nice spot to take a picture under the bridge, the wall that full of Bougenville flowers. It looks very pretty as a background for an OOTD. I think it's part of travelling that I like, we could find a little rare spot to take a picture, that nobody had the thought to use it. 



      After that, we were taking a long walk to the Marina Bay Sands area and enjoying the whole view from above at the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. Then go to the Garden by The Bays to enjoy the nature. We didn't spend the whole evening here, so I didn't manage to see the light at Garden by The Bays.




      We want to visit the ArtScience Museum that located in the same area of Marina Bay, but because of the time and we already tired from walking in the garden, we cancelled it, and instead just wandering the Marina Bay Link Mall. Finding something to eat and finally enjoying the sunset from the deck.


That's it for the second part of my travel at Singapore. 
There is going to be four parts of it, so I hope you look forward to it. 
What do you think about the Merlion Park and MBS area? 
Have you been to Singapore before?
Tell me in the comment section below. 


sign amira

2 comments :

  1. What a nice Trip 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. "

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    We are sharing some of our latest featured posts Top 10 Best Stretch Marks Creams in Singapore.

    1.Top 10 Best Body Exfoliators in Singapore

    2.Top 10 Hair Heat Protection in Singapore

    3.Top 10 Best Hair Oils in Singapore

    4.Top 10 Best Under Eye Concealers in Singapore

    5.Q&A: Doranne @themerriedlife"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes