Amausaan Uji Matcha


      Hi everyone! I really hope you all safe and sound in the midst of Covid-19 outbreaks. I'm doing a self quarantine for the time being, especially after all of my classes turned into online now. I was worried that I don't have anything to share here because of it, but I did find some old topic that I forgot to post about. 


      Today I'm going to tell you about this place, it's called Amausaan Uji Matcha. I was wondering alone at the mall, and then I found this small place that selling desserts with Matcha as their main ingredients. I have a sweet tooth, so this place looks very inviting to me!, especially with their interior. 


      You can feel the traditional Japanese theme at the store. Using woods, and the lampion as the aesthetic point. I like how they put the Sakura flower on the ceiling, it's beautiful. It's very warm and cozy, I like to hangout more in here after the quarantine time is over. 


      They have various Matcha based menu, from dessert to beverages. I choose to try out Ichigo Matcha Crepes Roll Set, and green tea with cheese. The service is really fast, and the waiter/waitresses are very kind.


      Ichigo Matcha Crepes Roll Set is a matcha crepes roll, filled with their matcha flavour cream and fresh strawberry. It served with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, with red bean paste, and slice of fresh fruit. 


      It tastes so good. Not too sweet, which is great. The crepes are soft, and the cream filling is super creamy, melted in my mouth. The matcha flavour isn't too strong, it's very mild. The ice cream is very basic to me, but I like the red bean paste, it really balancing the matcha flavour. 



      For the green tea with cheese drink. It's a bit weird at first, but after a few sips, I really like it. The cheese isn't too salty, giving a light aftertaste.

      The price range, for every menu is between IDR 50.000 - 60.000, it's quite pricey for a dessert. It didn't matter though, because the taste is very true to the concept of Matcha. I would come again and try other menu which looking appealing.

That's my review for the Amausaan Uji Matcha.
Do you want to try it?
or have you been there?
Tell me in the comment section below. 



AMAUSAAN UJI MATCHA
Address:
Grand Indonesia Mall, West Mall,
Lantai Lower Ground,
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1,
Thamrin, Jakarta
Indonesia
sign amira

3 comments :

  1. Wow, the food looks great and I am in love with the decor! That sakura flowers are beautiful!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes