Neutral Casual Outfit

neutral casual outfit

      I was doing a grocery shopping with my Mom, and the Mall has this indoor playground where there is a lot of arcades. I went to see it, while my mom taking a break and eat some snack at one of  the benches. Honestly, I'm not that good at playing arcades, but it's only for fun so there is no pressure to do it well.

neutral outfit

       As soon I lose my second time playing one of the games, I gave up. I thought, this kind of games wasn't my forte after all. Then I told my Mom to take a picture of me, well she's doing a good job, she's even told me what to do for posed. 

casual outfit ootd

      I'm wearing a casual look, with khaki color stripe shirt and green army skirt. I matched it with a pair of black strappy sandal. I'm also using a brownish gold sling bag. Giving a grocery shopping look a bit more stylish. 

playing arcades

Do you like playing arcades?
What do you think about my outfit?
Tell me in the comment section below.



sign amira

8 comments :

  1. What a beautiful beautiful look ...
    I loved the blog, I'm already following kisses.


    www.jessicamourablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit! I like such simple and stylish combinations!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes