Summer Dresses with Blooming Jelly

summer dress outfit

      Hi everyone, it's been a while. I've been in the middle of rebranding this blog so I'm very sorry for the messy links and other little technical issue when you visited my blog. I changed the blog name from "Féerie" into "The A Word". The reason why I changed it, is because I think Féerie wasn't fitted my image as I'm turning 27 years old this year. I started this blog when I was 20 years old, and Féerie sounds very dreamy, cute, and encapsulated my youthfulness. Well, I do still cute, but not as energetic as my younger self. The A Word, on the other hand, sounds more mature, sophisticated, but still has the essence of my personality. "A" derived from my own name Amira, The A Word means The Amira Word, you can take a peak on what kind perspective I have while writing an article about my lifestyle and other interesting things in this world. 

floral summer dress

      I think that's enough for the new introduction to The A Word new journey in the blogsphere. Let's talk about the new dresses I got from Blooming Jelly. It's one of an online website that provide a trendy and comfortable fashion product. The website was easy to use and the delivery was fast enough. They based in China, that's why you should mind the shipping cost to your place. It took 10 to 14 days for my package to arrive from China to Indonesia.You should check out their website for more information about the shipping policy. 

floral summer dress outfit

      I've got two beautiful dresses that would be perfect for the summer. It's August after all, the Leo season! I'm so excited for my own birthday, though I don't have any plan yet about it. GLAMOROUS CUT OUT WRAP FLORAL MAXI DRESS that I'm wearing above was given a very feminine look, and the silhouette was beautiful. I'm pairing it with black strappy sandals and a rotan mini bag. I'm wearing a silver hoop earrings with ethnic bracelet to make it more elegant.

summer ootd

      The floral print doesn't look tacky, this dress is perfect for a wedding event or any formal event. At the back, there is a cut out and the ribbon, making it very flirty. Also, it's super cute if you wear it for a date night. 

stripe summer dress outfit

      V NECK BUTTON UP WRAP DRESS that I got came in blue stripe which is very comfortable to wear. I love how in the front there is buttons detail and the slit, it's very sexy but not too much. This one is perfect for any casual occasion, like brunch with friends, going to the mall, or even just having a picnic at the park.

what to wear for summer season

      I'm pairing this dress with a black strappy sandals, white feather earrings, and a pair of sunglasses to make the whole look super trendy. This one would be my favorite just because I like to wear something comfy for daily activity, especially in the summer. 

blue stripe dress

I really hope you could enjoy the new template and the new name of this blog.
What do you think about the dresses from Blooming Jelly?
Tell me in the comment section below. 

sign amira

2 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes