Fun Dungarees


      I've been planning on taking a short trip to Singapore with my best friends since a year ago. It's finally happening on the last week of July. I was taking the last semester of my college life in a very serious way and it's draining my energy so much. I really need that little vacation. But sometimes what you've been planning and the reality wasn't exactly on the same page. When it's included a person that you really wanted to maintain a good relationship with, it's kinda suck. I've read somewhere that you truly see the real personality of a person when you're traveling with them. That's what happen. I saw something that I never saw from that person for a long time. It's taking me into consideration on how I need to address the problem with them. Should I? or shouldn't I? I keep back and forth trying to make sense of the whole situation. 


      In the end, I think it's a bittersweet experience, I learned so much from the whole trip. It's good, but also bad in a very subtle way. Life sometimes giving you a surprise in an unexpected event. I will have a different blog post about the trip, hopefully it will give you a little insight on the fun part of my vacation. 


      My outfit option for the first day of the trip was a light blue denim dungaree with a knit stripe top from Polo. The army green sneakers I wore were from Yongki Komaladi. Then mixed the whole outfit with casual accessories like red bucket hat and grey band watches from Q&Q Smile Solar series. I used a new backpack that I bought from Adorable Project, I will have a new blog post on what's in my backpack after the vacation post. 


      I think my outfit really blends well with the tourist site I've visited. The background was colorful and it's sunny the whole day. At least I've got so much content materials for this blog. FYI, some local people thought I was still a high school student because of my outfit, that's makes my young at heart soul really happy to hear such a wonderful compliment, lol.


So where are you going for your summer vacation?
What do you think of my outfit?
Tell me in the comment section below. 


sign amira

3 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes