Casual Polka

polkadots top

           Another vintage tops by my mom, she made this polka top in her late twenty. Now it's fit on me. I can wear it on casual day with blue jeans and it's all  perfect.  My mom always said " It's nice to have a daughter, so you can put your old clothes on her without having a heavy heart". I love some of my mom vintage clothes, that's why I like to grab some of them and paired it with my own clothes to create a modern look. 

casual outfit



Do you have any vintage items 
that you really love from your Mom or your Grandma?
Tell me more in comment section below. 

sign amira

6 comments :

  1. Love your blog! I love this top and the quote from your mum; such a nice thing to say! I'm always borrowing things from my mum as we're similar in size, but she doesn't have much in the way of vintage unfortunately! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful in polka dots

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is a really pretty outfit and so cute that you can use your moms vintage clothes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes