Greenish


      My mid exam for this semester is finished. I think I'm doing it quite well. Also, it's nice to have a good life recently. Being single doesn't mean you can't enjoy a happy life. I don't know if this relevant of being single topic, but I finished watching Descendants of The Sun, a Korean drama starring Song Jong Ki and Song Hye Gyo. I love the story, and they make such a good couple on screen. Because being single I do have time to watch my favorite drama, to do things I never have done, and do some self reflection on things that matter now. 


      I think I'll have a review or maybe a movie inspiration post from Descendants of The Sun, what do you think about that? I really enjoy Kang Moo Yeon's style, so it's going to be a fun post ;)


      I've bought the knitted top when I was in Bali last February, and the green dress fitted my shape perfectly. I put a pair of black boots from Velvet and feather earrings to add some chic vibe for today's outfit.



I like to watch a good drama series, is there any recommendation about it? 
Tell me about your favorite series in comment section below. 


sign amira

9 comments :

  1. Wow!

    Great look!

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!!!
    Have a nice day!!!:)))
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprised by very expensive price of prom dresses and wedding dresses in various shops? You want to buy these dresses with high quality and cheap price?glamgown unique gowns online reviews provides you a good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes