Playlist : Get Some Move #2

Rihanna feat Drake - Work

      It's been a super busy month for me. I woke up at 4 AM every morning and sometimes I was only getting two hours sleep. As much I enjoyed this time around, my body didn't take it as I want it to be. I got super tired during the day and to keeping my mood alive, I kept listening to this playlist. Hope you can enjoy your day same as I do :)


Selena Gomez - Hands To My Self

Foxes - Better Love


DNCE - Cake By The Ocean


5 Seconds of Summer - Permanent Vacation

What kind of songs that giving you a positive vibe during the day?
Tell me in the comment section below.
sign amira

2 comments :

  1. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes