Hibiscus Dress


      How are you today everyone?
Over this week, I think my life is a bit laid back. I spent a lot of time to unwind and doing a self reflection. I think to grasp and preserve some moment, we all need alone time. Also for the sake of  mental health, be sure to take a minute just to breath. 


      I've bought a new book for my reading time a couple days ago. It's called "Summer Days and Summer Nights", it's a collection of twelve love stories by Stephanie Perkins and others authors. Should I make a review about it?, if you interested I could make a review for the next blog post about this book. 



      I have a very hard time to balance my life and hobbies, so this time I would love to read in my spare time. As I started to read again, I'm such a fast reader usually, but this time I like to be slowed down and not much analyzing the structure of the story. I'm trying to enjoy reading without having a big expectation. 


      I like to read any genre of books. Well, if I find the books have a compelling content, sure I could finish the book in one day. Sometimes I get too personal and having an attachment about some characters. It's funny that I tend to like a complicated character, even they are a bad person in the story. 


      My brother were kindly taken a picture of me while I'm helping him doing some work for his project. We were having a very long day at the Botanical Garden. I'm wearing a layered of green shirt from Gaudi, hibiscus pattern dress that were gifts from my mom, and a denim jacket. I also matched the outfit with black vintage belt and Fuchsite earring from Dazzle Acc. 


What kind of hobbies you did these days?
Is there any books recommended for me to read?
Tell me in the comment section below. 



sign amira

3 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes