Playlist : Girl Power


      As you can see from the title, this time I wanted to share my favorite playlist when I need an encouragement as a woman. To lift up my mood and spirit, these incredible singers reminding us of how powerful a woman could be. Lifting, supporting, giving encouragement, praising, and celebrating each other is the best thing we have as a woman. Cheers!, and enjoy my playlist ♥


ILIRA - DO IT YOURSELF


HEY VIOLET - BETTER BY MY SELF



BLACK PINK - KILL THIS LOVE




MAREN MORRIS - GIRL



ARIANA GRANDE - THANK U, NEXT



Bonus:
BILLIE ELISH - YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN



Which of the song do you like?
or do you have a favorite empowering women song?
Tell me in the comment section below.
sign amira

4 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes