New Year Shopping With BAGINNING

new year shopping

    Happy new year! It's 2022 already, I'm so excited about this year. So many things happened in the past years, and I hope this year we all can be happy. While celebrating the new year is a must for me, I also plan to have a gift swipe with some of my friends. It's kind of our things, we put our wishlist on an app,  and the other person will choose one from our wishlist to buy, and I do the same, then we will meet up, and swipe our gift. 
    While I'm browsing things to add to my wishlist, I found an online shop called BAGINNING. It's an online shop full with any variety of bags. I'm so excited to share you some bag that really caught my eye. 

bag shopping

    In a faux fur bag category, there is a cute pom pom fur bag with a pastel color. How fun to wear it with an A line skirt and cute blouse, probably going to lunch with friends, or a shopping day with them. This bag is my favorite, and they have many colors to choose, there is a black, red, brown, and the pastel. 

leather backpack

    I'm a sucker for a vintage backpack, the mix color leather bag with a vintage design is perfect for anyone who likes something old but new things. The size also perfects to bring a medium size laptop. Going to work or study at college, with a jeans and shirt, this will complement your style. This kind of backpack will never go out of style on any period of time.

bag for spring time

    I'm usually not a fan of a snake faux skin pattern. But, this leather handbag is different, I'm in love. The color is very fresh and perfect for spring time. Pairing it with a floral dress and a cute heels, going to a cute cafe, what a great day we could have right?
    
    With a lot of bag selection to choose, go check out their website, and maybe there is something for everyone to buy. 

What do you think about the bags?
Which one is your favorite?
Tell me in the comment section below.

sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes