My Pretty Android Smartphone

I really like making my android smartphone being pretty outside and inside. Outside by making my own version of flipcase, here:

DIY flip case for LG optimus L5, flower patterns ♥ #optimusL5 #DIY #flower #patterns

and Inside, by using some girly application which is useful and looking cute. This is some of application that I used:

Beauty Booth 
Cover art

  Beauty Booth Pro - screenshot
It's a photo editing app that will makes your photo more perfect and pretty. Anyone who loved to do self camera, must try this app because it's a magic wand for our problem like acne, contrast, etc.


LoveCycles Menstrual Calendar
Cover art

LoveCycles Menstrual Calendar - screenshot
From the tittle you knew what kind of app this one. Yes, it's our period calendar! important for us too keep reminder and predict our next period cycle. I like this app because it's simple and easy to used, the calender design is cute too, really girly making it more fun.


DressApp
Cover art

Dressapp, My Fashion Closet - screenshot
This is kind of my second closet, or i call it a mobile closet. We can take a photo of our clothes, tag it, organize it, and create outfit so we can plan what we gonna wear the next day.


Fashion Story 
Cover art

Fashion Story™ - screenshot
This game is such an addiction. I love too play in my free time. This game allow you to open your own boutique, choose and stock the latest fashion design, layout the store, then wait for the costumer rush too shopping in your boutique.

Cute Widget Pack 
Cover art

Cute Widget Pack - screenshot
Making your phone delighful with this cute widget.


Kawaii Battery
Cover art

Kawaii Battery - screenshot thumbnail
Cute icon displays the remaining of smartphone battery level. Other than home screen, little icon appears on notification bar to show battery level.


Sweets Day
Cover art

Sweets Day - screenshot thumbnail
This cute sweets to decorate your android. Put a cute day reminder widget on your home screen. 

Thats a few of my fav apps I recommend to you girls. Hope it will help :)

fyi, this one currently my addiction..
Cover art
Vine, it's a videos application. If you have this app account, just visit and follow me on my vine acc : Amira Rahayu and i'll follow you back ; )
Let's share our life in motion!

sign amira

2 comments :

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes