Feeling Wild


 Today I'm wearing a leopard shirt with nude color vest. Feeling so wild today :P
I've got a red wedges for a birthday gift from my bf, thank you man!



Last day i was tried a make-up inspiration by Lily Collins, i adore her thick eyebrows. My eyebrows isn't shape well so it's not a perfect eyebrows like her. But hey i tried my best :D 



This is my experiments, what do you think?


Adding a light smokey eyes so the eyebrows can pop out nicely without looking too much

sign amira

3 comments :

  1. of course we can follow on GFC.. now its your turn :)
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. świetnie wyglądasz:) Zestaw prześliczny:) Sama chętnie założyłabym podobny:) Pozdrawiam i zapraszam w wolnej chwili do odwiedzenia mojego bloga i do obserwacji :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes