Daily Beauty Care


Hello girls, so i'm gonna talk about what beauty care i used on my daily. It's not fancy, not pricey, but it's good, especially for me. I'm a student so i can't afford some expensive brand out there, i need to manage my allowance very wisely, this is the best product i can find in any store around Indonesia, maybe some of you can find it overseas. 



Hair Care
  • Dove Intense Care Shampoo : It has a fresh and light scent. It's really makes my hair soft and smooth. I often colored my hair, and it's made my hair dry and looked dull, but this one keep prevent me from all that. 
  • Dove Intense Care Conditioner : I used this along the shampoo, keep my hair moist and light.
  • Makarizo Hair Energy Creambath : It's difficult for me to find some time to go to salon just for treatment. This creambath cream easy too use and the scent is sooo good and yummy. I used Royal Jelly for damaged hair and Kiwi Extract for colored hair. 

Body Care
  • Ovale Liquid soap - Lotus : My fave soap, the lotus scent is delicate and relaxing, i love it. Also contains olive oil and vitamin E that keep my skin moist and rejuvenates.
  • Herborist Body Scrub - Milk : This scrubs exfoliates dead skin cell and the whitening is really brighten my skin tone. My skin feels smooth and radiant using this product. 
  • Ovale Lulur Bali Body Scrub - Milk : I bought this, but i have not used this. I'm waiting for my last herborist body scrub jar too finish. 
  • Vaseline Total Moisture - Aloe Fresh : Body lotion that keep my skin moist and beautiful. I usually used the Aloe Fresh variant for the day and Cocoa Radiant for the night, but my cocoa radiant is  already used up. 
  • Vaseline Healthy Sunblock SPF 30 : I used it when going outdoor. This sunscreen is water resistant, really good applying it before swimming.

What kind of product you usually used for daily treatment? tell me on comment section below ;)
sign amira

6 comments :

  1. Your blog so gorgeous <3
    Want to follow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post dear
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post i had a great experience of this Beauty Care its very easy to operate it and very helpful for my daily life


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes