Milky Way

 I've been in sensitive mood lately. Everything seems bad and negative. Perhaps because of my campus life boredom. At first, i like doing it, it's like my passion. But somehow, maybe i don't have any interest for architecture anymore, well it's making me tired have to do the same assignment each semester. Then i saw this quote, "If it's worth it, then it should be hard, if it's not hard, it's not worth it". I realized, i might find it worth to do in the end. I just have to focus and not rushing it, enjoy the making, and it's gonna be fine. 

Enjoy the leisure time with galaxy skirt and orange totte bag


Photographer: Anthony Mardika P.


Taken with LG L5

Place: Taman Banjir Kanal, Semarang


sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes